Smart Tax is used when a project needs to have taxes in a different token than the native token. Ex: BUSD, USDC, CAKE etc...
- Marketing fees: Marketing tax will be sent to marketing wallet. Marketing tax is used to fund your marketing budget, therefore it helps your project growing.
- Liquidity fees: Transaction fee in % to generate liquidity. Liquidity will be generated automatically through transactions, that creates a stable floor price for tokens.
- Extra Sell Tax: When someone sells your tokens, an extra tax will be applied to him in order to "punish" the sellers. Ex: Marketing fees is 5%, liquidity fees is 2%, extra sell tax is 1%, when someone buys, he will be charged 7%, but when sell, he will be charged 8%.
- Max wallet: Maximum percentage of total supply one wallet can hold.
- Max transaction: Maximum percentage of total supply allowed for each transaction. Max transaction or Max tx is usually used to limit whales or people dumping tokens.
- Can burn: holders can burn their tokens.