Pro token is the most advanced and complex token. You can have all the functions of top-notch projects. All the features here are entirely optional, you can mix them however you want!
- Max Wallet Limit: Maximum percentage of total supply one wallet can hold. You can use the minimum value of 0.01%.
- Max transaction: Maximum percentage of total supply allowed for each transaction. Max transaction or Max tx is usually used to limit whales or people dumping tokens. You can use the minimum value of 0.01%.
- Reward token: you can select which tokens can be used for rewards like BNB, ETH, BTC or others. You can also your own tokens to be the rewards or specify other tokens, which is not in the list.
- Minimum HOLD: Minimum tokens required for user to receive reward. If a holder has less than this amount, he will not receive any rewards.
- Reward fees: Transaction fee in % to pay dividend to holders. This tax will be collected by your token contract and used to pay dividend to holders.
- Automatic Liquidity Generation: Transaction fee in % to generate liquidity. Liquidity will be generated automatically through transactions, that creates a stable floor price for tokens. The generated liquidity will belong to the dead address.
- Burn: taxes will be used to burn your tokens automatically, make it more rare.
- Marketing wallet: Marketing tax will be sent to marketing wallet. Marketing tax is used to fund your marketing budget, therefore it helps your project growing. You can receive fees in your own tokens, native tokens (Ex: BNB, ETH etc...) or other tokens.
- Charity wallet: Charity tax will be sent to charity wallet. Charity tax is used for donation or goodwill such as support society or environment. You can receive fees in your own tokens, native tokens (Ex: BNB, ETH etc...) or other tokens.
- Buyback and burn: taxes will be used to buyback your tokens, which creates stable price floor, and also burn that tokens immediately by sending received tokens to dead address.
- Extra Sell Tax: When someone sells your tokens, an extra tax will be applied to him in order to "punish" the sellers. Ex: Marketing fees is 5%, liquidity fees is 2%, extra sell tax is 1%, when someone buys, he will be charged 7%, but when sell, he will be charged 8%.
- Has Blacklist: you can select to enable/disable this feature. When enable, you can add any wallet to the blacklist (usually bots or bad actors) and that wallet won't be able to trade or do any transaction.
- Can Mint: owner can mint unlimited amount of tokens if you select this option.
- Can Pause: owner can pause all transactions if you select this option.
- Burn Wallets: owner can burn tokens from any wallet if you select this option.
- Can recover lost funds or tokens: you can recover any lost funds or tokens sent to the contract by mistakes. (only applied to the most recent version of the Pro token)
Create a Pro token video tutorial